- Ultraleather® upholstery with wide back for elbow support, withstands heavy use & cleaning with glove-soft leather feel. Narrow back also available for more space around the patient.
- Double articulating pinch-style headrest with stainless adjustment slide. A position for every patient including children.
- Ambidextrous design for right/left patient access. Featuring 20 second conversion from/to left handed delivery.
- Swing-down locking armrests with easy release in stainless steel.
- Hydraulic cantilever mechanism provides no noise smooth movement without any jerk.
- Emergency shut-off with return to zero if any obstruction is detected.
- 30 degree base rotation with lock providing easy positioning of the patient during x rays or access around the chair.
- Multifunction touchpad or foot control with 4 programmable preset positions.
- cast aluminum chair back, chair base & utility center base, strong, impervious to fading or cracking.
- pressure-formed plastic chair & utility center covers. warp, impact & stain resistant.
- aluminum hydraulic manifold & speed adjustment screws, independent speed adjustment of base & back both up & down.
- optional soft-touch back massage with integrated compressor, saves central compressor capacity for delivery systems.
- 5 year parts warrenty and 2 years labor
Forest Grey or Shadow powder coat as standard & seven optional Designer Friendly® colors.
3900 PLUSH UPHOLSTERY
The 3900 Plush upholstery is designed with features ideal for any practice. Wide at the elbow and tapering in directly at the shoulder, the chair's backrest allows for close access to the patient while accommodating people of all sizes. Patients will enjoy the comfort of ample lumbar support, high-quality foam and stand glove-soft Ultraleather® upholstery.
Ultraleather® as standard
Optional contrast stitching and dual colour avalible in all of the above Ultraleather® colours.